Non-Profit - Charities
Grant's Crusade aims to bring awareness and understanding of the neurodiverse community by empowering them to discover their strengths, conquer challenges, and enhance their quality of life through meaningful opportunities.
We celebrate people’s individuality by listening and connecting in a genuine, empathetic, and authentic way.
To help achieve this goal, Grant's Crusade is supporting already established non-profit organizations with years of experience and a deep understanding of the neurodiverse community. Through their dedicated work, they help us identify neurodiverse children in need so that we can provide them with life-changing opportunities to empower and transform their lives.
- Our vision is to create a world where all kinds of people, with all kinds of minds and unique strengths can shine.
- The journey of Nico with his service dog Mica. Nico is a neurodivergent teenager full of courage and bravery.
- This video highlights the benefits of therapeutic horseback riding for neurodivergent children and young adults.
- This video describes the benefits of early education for neurodiverse children.
- Phone: (619) 507-3358
- Cell Phone: (619) 507-3358
- Send an Email