The Chamber was instrumental to our launch, including a ribbon cutting ceremony with important City officials. We are very active in the Chamber’s monthly networking and social events some of which have allowed us to show our store. Through the Chamber, we’ve met hundreds of important business and local community contacts, resulting in new business relationships and clients.
Registration:Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
The Chamber, in partnership with the El Camino College Small Business Development Center (SBDC), offers educational seminars on topics relevant in today's business world. This month Deborah Deras will discuss Social Media.
In this workshop you will learn how to authentically connect and create compelling messaging on Social Media to develop lasting relationships that go beyond transactional customers but a tribe of devoted followers to grow your business organically online.
Attendees will learn:
• How to choose which platform you need to have a presence on.
• When to post and how to use time saving techniques to post on multiple platforms.
• How to promote and sell to fans who love you.
• How to get your raving followers to invite more followers.
• How keywords, hashtags and free search engine optimization are vital.
• How your website, email and text campaigns can be integrated into your strategy for quantum results.
All attendees will receive a copy of Deborah’s latest ebook on 5 Cs of Social Media Marketing Success.
Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
9400 S. Santa Monica Blvd. - 2nd Fl.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
PARKING INFORMATION: Two hours of complimentary parking is provided in the Beverly-Canon City parking lot in between Beverly and Canon (in between S. Santa Monica and Brighton Way north-to-south). You may enter off of either Beverly or Canon.